Thursday, April 22, 2010

Newborn Baby Boy...Tyden

My friend Courtney was one of the first people I ever photographed! She has always had so much confidence in me and because of that put this adorable family in my life...thanks Court! Jackie went to HS with Court and I was THRILLED when she asked me to take pics of their new family of three! Jackie and Colin were SO sweet and incredibly laid back for being first time parents...they looked like they had been doing it for years! :) Tyden (love the name) was beyond precious the whole time!!! I just loved his lips and would have photographed him all day! These pictures are LONG overdue...enjoy!

Mommy moment...gotta love it!



Look at these lips!!!




Ok, this killed me...but look how stinkin' cute he is!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment