Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pickering/Kashman Family Pictures

Lauren was the first person I met freshman year at Purdue, and she has been an amazing friend ever since. It seems like just yesterday I was at her house photographing Claire at 7 days old! Well, a whole year has passed and Claire gets cuter and cuter each time I see her! Lauren asked me to take some classic family portraits. It was work to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time...but no shock to me...I like the ones where no one is looking at the camera! :) LRP, I hope we got what you wanted! Here are a few for a sneak peek...

Here is my favorite...


But don't worry...we also got one where everyone is looking!

Got to love the mommy~daughter moment! :)

Thanks again LRP! You have a beautiful family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment