Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Miller Faimly...

This next session was SO much fun!!! Matt and Sloan have an adorable family...2 precious little boys, and another munchkin on the way. YAY! I have known Sloan since college-she was a sorority sister of mine and her sister is a dear friend! We hung out for a couple of hours on Friday-and I think I could have photographed this group all night long!!! Sloan and Matt-you have a beautiful family and I feel SO honored that you asked me to capture such wonderful moments!!! Enjoy your sneak peek!!! xoxo


loving the leaves with mom...


model in the making?!?!?!


how cute is this face??? :)

brand new fav!!! :)


and-what a wonderful way to wrap things up!


Matt and Sloan-SO many more to come! I hope you like them as much as I do!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment