Monday, July 18, 2011

Miss Maggie...9 days new!

Matt, Nikki, Parker, and the baby bump are another family you may remember from just about a month ago.  Well, Maggie made her way into the world and is absolute perfection!!!  This family is so very dear to me...and I I feel so very honored to have been able to capture this adorable one's arrival into the world!  Matt is another one of my elementary/HS friends that has been a part of my life for longer than I can remember...just like Jonathon (post below).  How crazy is it that they both had little girls on the same day?!?!  I just LOVE it!!!  Matt and Nikki-you know how cute I think Parker is...and now you have Miss Maggie who is just beautiful!  Enjoy your pics!!! 





1 comment:

  1. How adorable :) Love the pics, Kel... and those kids!!

    ReplyDelete