Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Em, Eric, and adorable Ellie...

This is a bit overdue...but I was so fortunate to spend some time with the Ness family a couple of weeks ago. Eric has been one of my best friends since grade school-and we both met Em while working as camp counselors in Maine. Eric and Em took a summer romance and turned into a beautiful marriage of two people that were destined to spend forever together. From that-came beautiful Ellie! Thank you for letting me take some seriously impromptu pictures of your wonderful family! Enjoy these few shots!


My favorite...



Ellie was not sure what was going on-but it was so fun!


Heart! :)

Em & Eric-see you in San Diego!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kelse! YOu are so tallented! These are so sweet! I had so much fun dancing the night away with you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelsey for the chance to enjoy some new pictures of my beautiful granddaughter and her wonderful parents. You are an incredibly talented photographer! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete