Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sara, Matt, & Sweet Noah...

This morning I had a wonderful time with an adorable family!!! Sara and Matt are fellow Boilers and were referred by our fabulous friends, Megan and Brett (thanks guys) :) It is always so great to meet new clients! Noah was beyond precious the second I met him...so calm and smiley...Sara and Matt-what a sweetheart you two have on your hands! It was a HOT morning for sure-but these three were troopers, especially you Matt! :) Thanks for being so great throughout the shoot...I hope you enjoy this sneak peek as much as I enjoyed capturing your sweet, sweet family! :)


Seriously...how stinkin' cute is this family?!?!



One of my personal favorites...


Look at these eyes!!! :)


So sweet!


What a cute family you guys are!!!
Thanks again for such a fantastic time this morning!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment