Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Amy & Patrick...

I have known this bride-to-be for as long as I can remember! Amy and I grew up together and I can still remember the two of us and our sisters dressing up for "modeling" shots...at quite a rough stage of life-when hiding from the camera may have been a better idea! ;) haha! Well, no more hiding! Amy-you are absolutely gorgeous and have found a wonderful man to spend forever with! Patrick-I LOVE that you LOVE taking pictures!!! You two are an adorably perfect couple and watching you interact together was truly amazing!!! I had so much fun laughing with you both-thank you for letting me take some wonderful pics! Enjoy this sneak peek...I couldn't choose...so it is a bit long!!! :)

LOOK at their shoes...1st picture...
knew it was going to be a great time!


One of my personal favorites...


Cute!



You two are seriously a gorgeous couple!!!


Amy-you know I love this next one! ;)


Another personal favorite!!!

And another!!!

Patrick was super excited about the red barn!
These next few were taken in the rain...what great sports! :)

I mean seriously...can it get any better?!?! Another fav! :)





Amy & Patrick...you guys were GREAT!!!
I would seriously photograph you two all day, every day!!!! XOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment