Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Boy Bryson...5 days old

I was SO fortunate to have the opportunity to drive up to Lafayette to meet Bryson! He was the SLEEPIEST baby-sooo cuddly & absolute perfection!!! Brad and Allison have been friends for awhile and I could not be any happier for the arrival of their precious little one! Allison is a Kindergarten teacher and she and I taught together for 3 years in Lafayette. She has such an infectious personality and exudes everything it takes to work with a classroom full of 5 year olds! :) How lucky I am to capture such happy moments for the people I love! :) Enjoy your sneak peek!!!

Here is Bryson...just sleeping...


and sleeping...


and sleeping...

he made my job SUPER easy! :)


I just LOVE his face!!!



at the very end, he decided to open his eyes for us!


Allison & Brad-I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!!!
CONGRATS again! You will be amazing parents!!! Bryson is an absolute keeper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment