Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lucas...3 months!

The other afternoon I was able to spend a little time with one of my favorite families-those of you who check my blog know that I absolutely love photographing Lucas and his older sister Mia! It feels like I just took Lucas' newborn pictures! It is amazing how fast he has grown! Christina-you make the cutest little ones! Lucas was precious...I can't wait to see you when I come back for his 6 month pics...yay!!!! Enjoy your sneak peek!


his hair was absolutely the cutest!!!

i was lovin' the B&W while editing these!


awe...


favorite alert-
i LOVE his face in this next one...


Being in their home made me smile-the pictures I have taken of their family were everywhere-knowing that they treasure those images is exactly why I LOVE doing this!!! :) Thanks you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment