Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby Emmett...2 weeks old!

What a wonderful afternoon I spent with an adorable 2 week old...Emmett!!! LOVE the name! No-he was not named after Twilight (although I wouldn't be opposed). :) His dad chose it for other reasons! ;) After only a few minutes with Amanda-I felt like I had known her forever! I could have hung out with this family all night!!! We were so glad Todd was able to sneak out of work a little early to be in some of these priceless pics! Thank you for such a wonderful experience you two! I look forward to seeing you guys throughout Emmett's first year! :) YAY!!!! Amanda and Todd-enjoy your sneak peek!!!

emmett was SO awake!!! what a difference a few days
can make when photographing a little one!


what precious lips!!!

he managed to crash for the scale pics! :)


love these moments...

LOVE this next one-you guys are so happy!




dad's arm was a GREAT "prop" for pics!!! :)


Can't wait to see you guys for Emmett's 4 month pics!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment