Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kori, Clint, & baby on the way...

I met Kori and Clint at the Anderson Orchard in Mooresville this past weekend to take some belly shots. I have to say that this is one of my favorite things to photograph!!! There is nothing quite like the smiles of expecting parents...it didn't take too long to get a TON of great shots! Kori-you are absolutely glowing and look AMAZING! 35 weeks...are you serious?!?! What an incredibly cute preggo you are! :) Kori has also known my husband forever-so it was really special to be asked to take these pictures!

Enjoy your sneak peek!!!!



one of my favorites...


love it in B&W too! :)


seriously Kori-you are adorable!!!!


love what the lighting was doing in these next two! :)

ah!

THANKS again you two!!! Can't wait to meet your little one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment