Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Peters Family...

What a wonderful afternoon I spent in West Lafayette with Anne, Scott, and their two precious little ones, James and Lindsay! :) Scott was my very first assistant principal and Anne and I "team taught" my 2nd year of teaching. Their family is very special to me and I was honored when they asked me to take pictures! I can still remember Anne pregnant with James!!!! WOW! How fast time flies!!! You guys-your family is amazing! James and Lindsay couldn't have been any sweeter! Thank you for letting me capture such wonderful moments! Enjoy your sneak peek!!!


favorite!
anne-you are such a great mom!


love this!


tried an idea i have admired...i like it! :)

i just love this next one...

melt!

the had SO much fun jumping in the leaves!

mr. serious...


one of the last shots-i love it!!!


Thanks again!!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment