Monday, September 13, 2010

The Esterline Family...

This next family was an ABSOLUTE joy to work with!!! Maria may be one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with & her husband Eric was just as great!!! Camden and Ella (LOVE the names) were precious!!! They gave me quite the workout-but I was thrilled to chase after them! :) Capturing the love this family shares was a blessing! Thank you so much for such a wonderful evening!!! I hope you guys are as excited as I am about the images we got!!! Enjoy your sneak peek!


mommy & daughter...just beautiful!


FAVORITE alert!!! :)


precious...



i just LOVE this one of camden...

and now ella...


(you know me-love the B&W too) :)


melt!


the giggles in this next one make my heart smile...


Maria & Eric-thanks again!!! Your family is wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment